Board members are responsible for the governance of the organization as it carries out its mission. The responsibilities of the Board of Directors includes; determining the organization’s mission; ensuring all legal requirements are met, and it oversees the performance of the agency’s Executive Director. The Board ensures that effective strategic and operational planning practices are in place and that the financial stewardship of the organization is sound. Its primary focus is to continually evaluate the Center’s mission and effectiveness.
Additional responsibilities of its members include; attending scheduled meetings, anticipating the organization’s needs, and remaining well informed of the Center’s fiscal vitality. Board members are requested to participate in fundraising events and actively participate in committee assignments. Lastly, members ensure that its membership is sufficient and diverse.
- Linda Hyde, President – Healthcare Consulting
- Rosemarie A. Boyd, Past President – Boyd Financial Strategies
- Erin Delaney Rosenlund, Treasurer – Shepherd and Goldstein, LLP
- Stephanie Pasha , clerk – Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Nadine Premo – Uniquely Your Decor
- Jared Fiore – Bowditch and Dewey, LLP
- Lynne Grden – Keller Williams Realty
- Patrick Harvey – Residential Mortgage Services
- Darleny Henriquez – Harrington Hospital
- Sharon Hogan – Dr. Patrick Hogan
- Anna Mary Kraemer – Paul K. Aberman Associates, Inc
- Karen Longo – Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Senator Michael O. Moore, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Loreta Sulejman, Webster Five
- Dianne Trachimowicz
- Shirley Williams – Psychiatry & Counseling Associates
- Benedicta Gomashie – Parent Representative
- Paula Perrier – Ex Officio
Rainbow Child Development Center Advisory Board
The mission of the Rainbow Advisory Board is to provide counsel and guidance to the Board of Directors while serving as an advocate to its mission. Members of the Rainbow Advisory Board play an important public relations role in the community to promote the Center’s value. Members are requested to; participate in Rainbow Child Development Center’s Annual Meeting, provide guidance by serving on Ad-Hoc Committees and support fund raising activities by contributing their time, talent and/or financial support.
If you are interested in getting involved with Rainbow Child Development Center or would like to learn more, please complete the form below and someone will be in touch with you.